RT Licence

A RT licence is required to get a Irish PPLm, it is also required if you are a UK licence holder if converting to a irish licence.

The NMAI organise legitimate FRTOL with a qualified RT examiner when requested.
Each course is limited to a maximum of 5 people.
If you wish to attend a course, you can contact Paul Mc Mahon or by telephone on (086) 8745854.